Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking wifey with me to my Homestead Miami race in March, figured we would stay a few extra days and head down to key west. Any suggestions/reviews of places to stay and things to do...?

Thanks

Steve

·
958 Posts
I'm taking wifey with me to my Homestead Miami race in March, figured we would stay a few extra days and head down to key west. Any suggestions/reviews of places to stay and things to do...?

Thanks

Steve

stay at casa marina ocean view, on the "other" side of town so rent scooters or bicycles

locals hang out a conch republic

i also like sloppy joes, ricks (upstairs across the street) and hogs breath

day trip to dry tortugas

food: eat at cafe marquesa, there a several "nice" places on duval

catch the sunsets at mallory square

contact john "big luv" he lives in key west

·
Banned
657 Posts
stay at casa marina ocean view, on the "other" side of town so rent scooters or bicycles

locals hang out a conch republic

i also like sloppy joes, ricks (upstairs across the street) and hogs breath

day trip to dry tortugas

food: eat at cafe marquesa, there a several "nice" places on duval

catch the sunsets at mallory square

contact john "big luv" he lives in key west

Pun and I stayed here and loved the place.
Ate at Sloppy Joes, watched the sunset, hit world small bar, Boars Head, got canned at Irish Kevins, ventured to the upstairs strip club, and roof top nude bar. Also ate about everywhere (Blue Heavon hungover) and had Key Lime. All in under 24 hours... LOL

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just looking online (google) Casa Marina was the one that caught my eye. How far is it from Duval st? can you walk it easily?

·
958 Posts
Just looking online (google) Casa Marina was the one that caught my eye. How far is it from Duval st? can you walk it easily?

no.. it's too far to walk..

but worth it..

email me tomorrow and i'll give you the room number

1 - 9 of 9 Posts