Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you think he means maintenance or he just isn't super rich enough to just drop over a mill on a car? KD isn't exactly a peasant.

·
Registered
237 Posts
This thread reminds me of some dude who start a whole new thread because BC casually make a comment about Pagani, talk about worship...

·
Registered
403 Posts
He has two years left on the five-year, $85 million contract he signed with the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2010 and has ~$80 million dollar deal with Nike. I think he can afford a Pagani.

/over-analyzing

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Also who calls someone a peasant? Sounds like you may follow a certain fool on instagram to closely..

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Also who calls someone a peasant? Sounds like you may follow a certain fool on instagram to closely..
Does that kid still have his Instagram account after it was proven he's a fake?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
you think he means maintenance or he just isn't super rich enough to just drop over a mill on a car? KD isn't exactly a peasant.
What he means is he can't afford to deal with the kind of broads that are gold diggingly astute enough to know what a Huayra is and how much it costs.

·
Gold Sponsor
237 Posts
I have to say after dealing with him on doing the A/V for his homes in Miami and OKC he is a very low key kid. He gets driven to the games by one of his long time friends in a conversion van and he could care less. His brother on the otherhand is another story lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts