1,174 Posts
id lay the pipe down on her hard!!

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Bruce is worth 5X more than Chris?......he's portrayed as the bitch in the relationship. But seriously this family's 15 min needs to end.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
If you think that you are an idiot. Over two million Californian children live in poverty, have a nice day.
What about the other roughly 38 million ppl ..whata idiot theres basically no other state in US that you see 16 yr olds rocking expensive rides like in Cali

·
Registered
604 Posts
When my brother went to sierra canyon, kendall wanted him to be her BF. Would be interesting if he had continued to SC highschool, maybe I would know the kardashians outside of living near them.
Anyways, im jealous of the car and if they have the money for it then why not make her happy.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Girl Im seeing was at her sweet 16 and told me about her getting the RR. If they can afford it, good for them.

For everyone's sake, I hope she can actually drive it.. because in my case I am sharing a road with her as a driver.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Sick car nothing to say about her, but... how the hell did these people get famous??? I mean I respect their father for making something of himself and I respect their brother for not whoring off of their last name, but seriously the rest of them...

·
Registered
95 Posts
My family could afford one for me when I was 16. I didn't get one because my family actually wanted to instill values in me and not make me some pampered bitch who expects things to be given to her. I worked my ass off my teen and young adult years and bought my own rides. Bought myself two Bentleys and. Lambo thus far( I'm 29)....NOTHING WAS GIVEN TO ME. I have zero respect for that crap. If she wanted an RR then she should buy it herself. Just my two cents. Her family isn't doing her any favors.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts