21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
not feelin em to be honest, the kanye bapestas are 100x better

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not many people can say that they have designed/helped design for THREE different companies in one year that are NOT actual freelance shoe designers.

The guy is a tool.....and have you scene the pics of his lady???

But he isnt stupid and everything he does Im willing to bet is well planned out.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Pink pants = WIN

HITOP CRAP LOOKING SHOES = LOSS

Actually I dont understand the whole nike/babe whatever the fvuk all look the same but diffrent color shoe fad............. not for me.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Damn, you sure do bash KWEST every time you get a chance

what warrants all this?

He's an entertainer, he entertains, he flaunts, he makes sideways statements, he cleared 40 million $$ just off touring in 2008.
Yes, I do..... and the day I'm lucky enough to cross him in person, I'll do the same respectively.
I don't care how much money he has, has made, and continues to make.

If you can't understand why many people can't stomach him, well then just look at many of the award shows/interviews he's done.
COMPLETE ASS HAT.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yes, I do..... and the day I'm lucky enough to cross him in person, I'll do the same respectively.
I don't care how much money he has, has made, and continues to make.

If you can't understand why many people can't stomach him, well then just look at many of the award shows/interviews he's done.
COMPLETE ASS HAT.

It's all an act though. It's all strategically planned, he's like one big publicity stunt. It's all for $$

I think you'd react a little different than you say if you actually see him one day..

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
It's all an act though. It's all strategically planned, he's like one big publicity stunt. It's all for $$

I think you'd react a little different than you say if you actually see him one day..
It may very well be an act, but if he had that shitty attitude on the streets in public, you're correct, I'd react very much differently. :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
to each his own.

but i'm over the whole LA skinny jean moon boot looking sneaker emo look.

when are m.c. hammer parachute jeans coming back. :lol:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts