Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While we normally don't care whether or not Justin Bieber wakes up and takes a breath each morning, it is unfortunate news when the teen pop idol is gifted a six-figure plug-in hybrid produced by one of the world's best designers, and then proceeds to wrap it in chrome, stick on some fuscia LEDs and drive it around on giant black wheels.

Celebrity-stalking site TMZ caught the Bieber taking his one true love, the also-famous-for-reasons-beyond-our-comprehension Selena Gomez, to Chick-fil-A in the reflective Karma. The editors at TMZ seem to agree with us that Bieber's treatment of his Karma is criminal, but were surprised to discover that chroming one's car is well within the rule of law.

That doesn't mean the Bieb's daily driver is entirely copacetic, as the tiny strip of fuscia LEDs installed under the front grille violate California law. It also violates the laws of good taste, but that's just our opinion.

Thanks to Autoblog.

Land vehicle Fisker karma Vehicle Car Performance car

·
Registered
600 Posts
he should hire me as his car mod consultant. i would do a better job.

i aint mad though, millions in the bank and selena gomez in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Posted this in the Celebrity cars thread a few days ago.

He was telling the radio show that i listen to the other day that the car was in the shop getting a new paintjob but i didn't know it was gonna be chrome, lol

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
that video editing / production was worse than the car itself.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Why??!!! That's my only question.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Doing a good chrome job is actually very difficult. It's a two-step process and getting large panels right without compromising the finish takes some skill, so despite how preposterous his car looks, you have to give a little credit to whoever did it.

If I'm not mistaken, the Fisker was a present to him to recognize his charitable donations.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I don't like the dark wheels but I like the rest of it. I LOVE these cars and I think the chrome looks good. Why people hate on Bieber is beyond me.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
He should take it to Dubai. He'd fit right in with all the other boys with money and shitty taste.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Whatever he did to the car we would all judge, it is very easy to dislike justin bieber for the sake of disliking him. Personally I think Selena needs to dump him and go out with me, but what can you do.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Wait... he "painted" it chrome? I thought you can only wrap chrome. I'm living in the past...
You prep the surface normally and apply a base coat of a reactive 'paint', then spray and sheet off everything with a special chemical. The sheeting happens very quickly and leaves the surface chromed.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
lol Bieber haters. Its easy to pick on the kid because he makes teen pop bubblegum music, unfortunately thats the stuff that pays the bills. He is actually a pretty talented guy, and a stand up dude when it comes to charities, sticking up for his faith etc. I use to be on the anti-Bieber bandwagon, but the more I hear about the good he does, the more I respect him. He's made a shit ton of money at a very young age, doesn't matter to me if its not my style of music, he is selling what millions of teen girls pay good money for. I would have done it to at that age.

Like someone said above, hes got millions in the bank and Selena in his car. What else can you say about the kid lol. As for the car, I'm on the fence, its kinda cool, but 100% what a kid of his age would think is awesome. I'm just kinda surprised he didn't go something low key, I'm sure he has enough panties thrown at him already

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh dear God why.. D:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
The karma is a very nice car and with chrome its not as bad as I was expecting. Really glad he didnt do this to his CTS-V as that would have been horrible.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts