Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I snapped a photo of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni in a hurry but when i looked at the picture i saw the black Gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder behind it...really fantastic!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice man! hey i saw a yacht called Magusta 108 i think...coolest boat i have ever seen! except for the Wally Power 118 which i say in Italy

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes sir! A Purple Murcielago LP 670-4 SV! first time I`ve seen the SV! Behind it was A SLR 722 roadster:) truly great!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Nice man! hey i saw a yacht called Magusta 108 i think...coolest boat i have ever seen! except for the Wally Power 118 which i say in Italy
I dunno I think the Maltese Falcon in your pics is one of the most amazing yachts ever. I saw Paul Allens Octopus in Puerto Rico also mindblowing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dunno I think the Maltese Falcon in your pics is one of the most amazing yachts ever. I saw Paul Allens Octopus in Puerto Rico also mindblowing.
The Maltese Falcon was sick, it was so much bigger than the other yachts. It is like 90 meters or so which is pretty much for a sailboat! I was a bit sad because Octopus was not there when I was....but I saw Lady Moura in Monaco, and i saw a dark yacht that a friend of mine told me belongs to Roman Abramovic...I really love the Riviera and i would love to live there:)!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts