Luxury4Play.com banner

Just some random pictures of great cars from the french riviera -August 2010

1209 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  luckydaff
Hope you guys like my pictures of yachts and exotics which i took this August in France!

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
I snapped a photo of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni in a hurry but when i looked at the picture i saw the black Gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder behind it...really fantastic!
i have a couple of my customer yachts over there now Great pics of cars and boats
Nice man! hey i saw a yacht called Magusta 108 i think...coolest boat i have ever seen! except for the Wally Power 118 which i say in Italy
Is that a purple murci???
Awesome cars, thanks!

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors
Yes sir! A Purple Murcielago LP 670-4 SV! first time I`ve seen the SV! Behind it was A SLR 722 roadster:) truly great!
Nice man! hey i saw a yacht called Magusta 108 i think...coolest boat i have ever seen! except for the Wally Power 118 which i say in Italy
I dunno I think the Maltese Falcon in your pics is one of the most amazing yachts ever. I saw Paul Allens Octopus in Puerto Rico also mindblowing.
I dunno I think the Maltese Falcon in your pics is one of the most amazing yachts ever. I saw Paul Allens Octopus in Puerto Rico also mindblowing.
The Maltese Falcon was sick, it was so much bigger than the other yachts. It is like 90 meters or so which is pretty much for a sailboat! I was a bit sad because Octopus was not there when I was....but I saw Lady Moura in Monaco, and i saw a dark yacht that a friend of mine told me belongs to Roman Abramovic...I really love the Riviera and i would love to live there:)!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.