Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll get some much better shots later! Will be shipping off to UGR after the holidays!

·
5,744 Posts
Very very nice. On a side note as well, love the stained concrete driveway, and your garage doors. Very classy.

-Markus-

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Gorgeous R8 V10! Enjoy it man. It's a great machine. Can't wait to see the TT kit from UGR.

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
awesome!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Question to all R8 owners. Is the motor offcentered to the left? looks like it from pics. Or is it just the manifold/manifold cover?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Question to all R8 owners. Is the motor offcentered to the left? looks like it from pics. Or is it just the manifold/manifold cover?
Don't think it is off-centered. Will check later for you.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks really great but with those wheels I thought it was a v8. Other then the muffler openings, what visibly separates the two?
The exhaust is the most noticeable difference of the two. If you look close you will see the V10 has a slightly different front fasica. The side skirts on the V10 flare out versus the V8 are flush. The rear bumpers are too slightly different right under the taillights. I know the V10 can be ordered with either 5 spoke or 10 spoke!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys for all the compliments!!! I will keep everyone updated once it leaves for UGR.:D

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
now this is what i'm talking about! Straight up mean! sick car man!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now trying to decide on wheels! I have HREs on all my other cars so its time to change it up. I can't decide between ADV5.1s or 05.1s? In matte black of course!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts