Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The AD I had a deposit for the 507 just emailed me informing me the watch arrived today.

I was very surprised to here it can in, as I understood it, the 507 would not be released until mid January.

Curious if anyone else has picked up their 507?

I'll post pictures as soon as I pick it up, hopefully on Sunday.

Reactions: Jake and Mantooth

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I've seen three within the hour on WRISTSHOTS. Nice pieces. I'm considering picking up a 389 around January.

Congrats.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx. Picking up the pam on Sunday, I'll post pictures.

·
7,022 Posts
I've seen three within the hour on WRISTSHOTS. Nice pieces. I'm considering picking up a 389 around January.

Congrats.
and already on the gray market. Listing I saw was asking 23K, which is a little lower than I expected for the premium to start at.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was next in line to get the original bronzo, but the AD I purchase all my watches from (rolex and Pam's) only got one and I didn't end up with it, so this time this one went to me. I also have a deposit on a 508, which I'm told is mine when and if it comes in.

I think I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight knowing I'll be picking up the Pam tomorrow. It's been a long wait....I'll post pictures as I'm picking it up.

·
3,114 Posts
Damn... Envy. Nothing is more annoying than seeing the people get the new bronzo and seeing their photos of the pronzo next to the original bronzo. If the same people that got the original are getting the new ones, then what the hell was the point to release these new ones. I'm glad that this post is the exception...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts