Luxury4Play.com banner

Just purchased our boat on Veteran's Day

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  In AWD We Trust 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

As the title states, I just purchased our boat on Veteran's Day. We could not believe the condition she was in at one of our local boat shows. Had the pre-purchase survey conducted two weeks ago...the findings were to be expected for an older boat. Nothing major. Definitely a keeper.

Comes with lots of electronics...

See less See more
#2 ·
Here are some interior shots....keep in mind these photos were taken during the sea trial..so the cockpit seat was placed in the cabin, as we ran the boat with the engine hatches open. Also the sun was peering into the windows..

Front stateroom:

Reactions: In AWD We Trust
#3 ·
The head with separate shower was damn near spotless:

The rear stateroom, also forms into a u-shaped seating area with table:

Another helm shot:

#4 · (Edited)
After the sea trial, we pulled her out to see the hull and newly installed props..

#5 ·
Anyhoot...not sure if you seen some of my original posts about my vehicles....I am more about cars...but will be diving heavy into the boat scene, once boating seasons begins for us in NY.

Here is MonSoonHell...I have three sets of aftermarket rims...so she changes shoes from time to time..

Stock Rims:

CCW 19x10s:

Privat 19x9.5s:

Niche - Custom 3 Piece Rims 19x10s:

Lots of mods on MonSoonHell.

#6 · (Edited)
My garage queen:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Lincoln mark series

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Sedan

Converted to 5 speed. Lots of fun.

#10 ·
Thanks for the response. And what is keeping you from coming over to the other German dark side? And since you want me to keep posting. This is wifey's daily driver...

2012 Audi A7 - Prestige edition. The only modification has been VAG-COM and spacers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.