Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I just picked up my 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus (5.7 Hemi V8 model!)

Having previously owned a 2014 Challenger SXT Plus (3.5L V6), I have to say that Dodge did a great job on this redesign. The new interior is fantastic, and the 8 speed automatic is great and a huge improvement over the old transmission. She definitely turns a lot of heads.

Can't even imagine how much power and how smooth the Hellcat will drive, I'll post a review of it in the next few weeks when I get the chance to drive one.

10644957_10205010443362301_9101207317065411047_n.jpg 10420371_10205010443642308_9034464457272821855_n.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I just picked up my 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus (5.7 Hemi V8 model!)

Having previously owned a 2014 Challenger SXT Plus (3.5L V6), I have to say that Dodge did a great job on this redesign. The new interior is fantastic, and the 8 speed automatic is great and a huge improvement over the old transmission. She definitely turns a lot of heads.

Can't even imagine how much power and how smooth the Hellcat will drive, I'll post a review of it in the next few weeks when I get the chance to drive one.

View attachment 146337 View attachment 146345

sexy car, may i ask why you didn't get the RT Scat Pack with the 6.4 hemi? I'm starting to like the challenger more and more, its like a heavy weight boxer compared to a Mustang GT.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sexy car, may i ask why you didn't get the RT Scat Pack with the 6.4 hemi? I'm starting to like the challenger more and more, its like a heavy weight boxer compared to a Mustang GT.
I work for Chrysler/Dodge and it's part of a company car/lease program, the Scat Pack wasn't offered this term due to it being a new model, so had to settle for the 5.7.

Reactions: MasterWhite

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Very nice...it's looking more and more like I'll be picking up a 2015 Charger 6.4L for my next car. Loving the interior/exterior redesign and the new transmission (the 5-speed keeps me away from the current SRT gen)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Yep yep yep, congratulations buddy!
I drove the Scat Pack and really enjoyed it. I'm digging the Challenger redesign more than the Charger's.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Plus he said up above that he's an employee and took what was available (which wasnt the brand spanking new stuff.)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was just curious, not blaming the going at all. I thought the Hellcat was around the 70K mark and I highly doubt that the R/T is only 35K? I have no idea about American pricing though so who knows I may be completely wrong.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spec'd out my car comes in at $40-45kish (without employee discount), but mine is a company lease with a special rate anyways. Hope to get into a Hellcat in the next few years, car looks and feels insane.

Reactions: MasterWhite

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I was just curious, not blaming the going at all. I thought the Hellcat was around the 70K mark and I highly doubt that the R/T is only 35K? I have no idea about American pricing though so who knows I may be completely wrong.
Believe it or not you can get 2014 R/T's for low 20's right now and some 2015's are already discounted to the low 30's. Granted they won't be loaded but if all you need is a V8, doors, wheels and a manual they can be had for pretty cheap.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Any photos of the updated interior?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Reactions: Domesticdemon
1 - 20 of 31 Posts