Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm building a New Prostreet bike and was looking for either a Turbo or Supercharger kit on Ebay and accidently came across this at 2 am. I have a bunch of bikes and can't help myself. I'm going to sign myself into a rehab for Ebay. Oh, by the way, the trailer I bought on Ebay last month while I was looking for a trailer drop hitch for my truck!

This is the only Hayabusa twin turbo. It was the winning bike at the ESPN biker build off Metric revolution. They spend $250k building this bike. It's almost to nice to ride! ALMOST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCompG65Jzc

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ebay makes it nice don't it. Read your post had to run over and look at the buys. 871 now on e bay
Think the only thing I don't own that didn't come off e bay was the GF but may be a good place to unload her if things change. :whistle:
Not into N/A street bikes but the turbo and SC bikes I think are cool. Like the sig, if your going to go, go big.
Just be careful. GF son hit a dog on his about 4 weeks ago. He's ok just all scab and road rash for a while. It ain't your driving on two wheels ya got to worry about. :bow1:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It ended at 11 because I finalized it after I talked with him and negotiated.
Bike is tuned at 500 hp with race fuel
300 ho on 93 octane

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
nice buy!!

and that trailer is crazy!!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts