1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
location and photos are epic

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
This is Himlers old car I believe. Dallas Performance bought it with the UGR TT kit and put their kit on it.
Dallas Performance did not buy it, Al of Autosource Dallas is the owner and commissioned the changes.

Reactions: POWERHOUR

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just because I'm curious, why by what seemed like a perfectly good UGR car and then have a whole different kit put on it? Cheaper than buying a stock car and having that motor built I assume? I really preferred the previous wheels by a wide margin (I guess that's the beauty of personal preference/tastes though). Those are INCREDIBLE pics though of a sexy car though.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Just because I'm curious, why by what seemed like a perfectly good UGR car and then have a whole different kit put on it? Cheaper than buying a stock car and having that motor built I assume? I really preferred the previous wheels by a wide margin (I guess that's the beauty of personal preference/tastes though). Those are INCREDIBLE pics though of a sexy car though.
I think you answered your own question here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think you answered your own question here.
That doesn't answer my question at all, you could buy a stock gallardo and put your personal taste to use on whatever kit you want. I was curious why buy an already modded one for this project. I can only assume at the end of the day when all the bills are added up, it's cheaper to buy a car with an already built motor if it was bought for the right price, but I'm not sure - this is why I'm asking...

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
That doesn't answer my question at all, you could buy a stock gallardo and put your personal taste to use on whatever kit you want. I was curious why buy an already modded one for this project. I can only assume at the end of the day when all the bills are added up, it's cheaper to buy a car with an already built motor if it was bought for the right price, but I'm not sure - this is why I'm asking...
Answer to your question in your own post.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts