1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have an opportunity to invest in a car but Im stuck between
the new Porsche GT3
a Porsche 911 Turbo S (2010-2012)
and a Dodge Charger Hellcat... ( this the odd choice but the 707hp really caught my eye)

I would like to know if any of you have driven or have any comments to say about each vehicle. Ill take every comment in consideration.

Thank you

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
yeaaaaaaa bout that

Reactions: In AWD We Trust

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Sigh... I love Turbo's. But the new GT3 is just amazing in every aspect. Arguably the best car to drive on the road today. I laughed when I read that you are deciding between upper tier Porsche's and a Hellcat...

A Hellcat does not deserve to be in the same list of options.

New GT3, test drive it and you will be sold.

·
Registered
610 Posts
If we're being honest, you can buy a GT3, put it on jacks in a bubble until 2060, remove it, and probably have realized a profit.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
In all seriousness tho there have been times where I've been out looking for a 750i and came home with a FOrd raptor and looking for a ferrari 355 and came home with a 71 250 mercedes

It is entirely plausable that he is considering wildly different vehicles. My next car could be a mulsanne or a 458 spider for all I know. A lot of people are not looking at just one class of car

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
OP...Have you considered the Dacia Sandero? Its a favorite of Top Gear's James May.

Reactions: In AWD We Trust

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Subd for Legos

·
Registered
506 Posts
Lol. Rough crowd.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts