Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a couple l4p members from Chicago. and his LS1 lawnmower.

Had the pleasure of meeting Matt "Glorysends" here on L4P. since we both just ghost around, we decided to take a nice day out here in Chicago to take some photos. I do wish we had more time as the sun set really fast, but here they are. I'm sure we will shoot again soon.

Here are a few.

More on my little blog site at:

TPPhotos.weebly.com

Thank you for looking!

PS: Thank you Matt for a great evening, needed to kick back and relax a bit! Hope you knew I saw your l4p intro thread with your lawnmower pics ;) :p

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
You needed to of come out to Super Car Saturdays over the Summer. Pretty decent turn out of the 4, I think with winter coming again. ::cough cough Justin cough cough:: needs to organize another Karting event.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard of SuperCarSaturdays, I'm just always working and such that I never have time, but next time there is an event I'd love for you guys to PM me so I can try and make it out, it'd be great to meet more L4P members in the Chicagoland area.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Next spring unfortunately. Sign up on the website, I'm pretty sure it will still email you on up-coming events next spring (when they are announced)

Supercar Saturdays

·
Registered
305 Posts
haha, man that damn lawnmower of mine! hah!
And yes great time last night!! Thanks for the pics again, they are sick!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
If there is a cart event, im game.

anyone up for some winter paintball?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts