Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
That car is so perfect just the way it is. I really don't like the wheels or the body kit.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
These are nice looking Phantoms. Best looking IMO including the wheels. Those chrome wheels and stuff that I've been seeing on them look terrible. These are nice and clean. Never seen Phantoms lowered like this. Might be shopped.
+1

·
Registered
661 Posts
Terrible rims and ghetto drop.

Makes the RR look like a giant Toyota Celsior

·
Registered
813 Posts
Holy shit yes

·
Registered
271 Posts
WOW! Thats like one of the worst phantoms i ever saw,so ghetto to put a body kit on a phantom it just cheapens the whole vehicle and takes away alot of the class.I personally love Phantoms and the fact that they sit HIGH off the ground with a commanding presence when they pull up,not slammed to the grown like some 64' or cholo mobile lol

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
These are nice looking Phantoms. Best looking IMO including the wheels. Those chrome wheels and stuff that I've been seeing on them look terrible. These are nice and clean. Never seen Phantoms lowered like this. Might be shopped.
I agree completely. I was going to say these are the first modded Phantoms I've seen that aren't just wearing some typically big bling rims.

Funny how these are love or hate!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't think JDM and Rolls go together well. They do fine with the Japanese cars, but I think it ruined the Phantom in this case.

·
Registered
519 Posts
they look like honda wheels. I think them specialty car craft wheels would look awesome, Far better then that other company.

·
Registered
28 Posts
WOW! Thats like one of the worst phantoms i ever saw,so ghetto to put a body kit on a phantom it just cheapens the whole vehicle and takes away alot of the class.I personally love Phantoms and the fact that they sit HIGH off the ground with a commanding presence when they pull up,not slammed to the grown like some 64' or cholo mobile lol
x2. The kit looks so cheap! When will people realize a RR is already in a class by itself and needs no add-ons. If one must change the rims so be it, but to lower it and put a cheap plastic kit on it says it's a person that doesn't know about class and cars.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
The dumped look dosnt fit a phantom at all.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts