Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wondering if anyone has a JV strap that they are looking to sell? I want one for my 312 and one for my Destro PVD? Also what would be a decent price for one? I know the OEM Riva's sell for $200 plus.

·
7,022 Posts
I just paid like $275-$295 for mine; can't remember cause I also bought a watch at the same time. Can be hard to come by. PM me for info if you want my contact.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM sent

I just paid like $275-$295 for mine; can't remember cause I also bought a watch at the same time. Can be hard to come by. PM me for info if you want my contact.

·
10,594 Posts
OEM's can be had from about $325-$350. (I've purchased from Big B before he's ok)

Panerai OEM Alligator Nubuck "Jules Verne" Strap Standard Length for deployant buckle $325 USD

AM's JV's can be had for about $160 (i do not know this seller but I have purchased JV "style" similar to this on TZ)

TimeZone: Sales Corner: FS: Panerai Crocs, Croc JV Nubucks, Hornbacks (NEW & Ready to ship!)

I really loved the look of the tan sueded gator. I liked the way the color transitions with use from tan to a darker shades of brown. I did not like when it turned from dark brown to crap black. They do look great just beware that they are dirt magnets.

·
10,594 Posts
That reminds me...

Lets not forget Simona's Blue Sueded Croc. Its not all sueded as you can see but has distressed areas. I'm certain Elvis would approve.

·
Registered
792 Posts
OEM's can be had from about $325-$350. (I've purchased from Big B before he's ok)

Panerai OEM Alligator Nubuck "Jules Verne" Strap Standard Length for deployant buckle $325 USD

AM's JV's can be had for about $160 (i do not know this seller but I have purchased JV "style" similar to this on TZ)

TimeZone: Sales Corner: FS: Panerai Crocs, Croc JV Nubucks, Hornbacks (NEW & Ready to ship!)

I really loved the look of the tan sueded gator. I liked the way the color transitions with use from tan to a darker shades of brown. I did not like when it turned from dark brown to crap black. They do look great just beware that they are dirt magnets.
Tanks Sal; now that is useful

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Sal. Talked to BigB the JV strap that he has is 65/110 too short for me and most guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts