Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the thread title suggests, I will be making my way to Vancouver BC this weekend. My friend is on the wheelchair rugby team from the movie "Murder Ball" and I am going to shoot photos of the event. Apparently it is the world championship. I want to check out the city though and take some photos. Will anyone be around? What should I see/take photos of there? Good places to buy shoes/clothes maybe? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
966 Posts
I live in Vancouver. Let me know maybe we can hang out. Main spots for clothes would be metrotown in burnaby or Pacific Center in Downtown, Vancouver.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly man but the only thing is I wont have a phone because my plan doesnt allow me to talk or text in Canada :\

Esthete where you at?! I know you can chime in about shoes.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Checkout Gastown, Canada Place, Granville Island, Vancouver Chinatown and If you wanna check out a few cars checkout SR Auto Gallery and the new Ferrari Maserati Dealer @ burrard St also remember to pack an umbrella :D Cheers!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
597 Posts
check out livestock for sneakers. there is one in gastown and another on W4th, which happens to be a block away from the new Ferrari dealership. (the cars in the glass stacker there are ridiculous) Clothing depends what your looking for... some good shops on w4th if your into the skate/urban culture. Pacific center has more of your trendy brands in Holt Renfrew/Harry Rosen. Places to take some pictures go to the mentioned spots, granville island and china town. If you want to party just hit Granville street. Youll find something to suit you. Oh yah pack the umbrella.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Make your way over here I have the skyline all fueled up.
dude shoot me a PM. Would love to shoot R32. Never been in one...only R33s.

·
958 Posts
What? Don't most phones not work out of the country?

i don't get out much..

but if i did i would turn on my international roaming feature with AT &T (maybe $5. per month) and then the phone calls don't cost as much.

can't remember what the costs are (every country is different) but there is no way i would travel outside of the US without my phone.

call your phone co. they will tell you the costs..

hey, at least it's way cheaper than a SAT phone..

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok figured out phone situation. Haz phone. Pm me if your around.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I haven't a clue where that is but yeah i'm staying in Vancouver the whole time pretty much

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How is the vancouver treating you. Its kinda hot today.
So nice today! Saw a balloon white LP640 Spyder, matte black R8 with black wheels, matte white Techarted out boxter, 2 californias and 2 GTRs!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts