Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo disappointed :confused:
We’re going to warn you now; what you’re about to read probably won’t sit well with you, especially if you’re one of those people that have been waiting for the Lamborghini Jota to be unveiled at the Paris Motor Show.

According to Auto Guide, the highly anticipated successor to the Murcielago won’t be in attendance when the auto show kicks off in a week’s time. Instead, Lamborghini will only be bringing one concept vehicle to the show, the technology demonstrator concept that has been the subject of all those teaser images Lamborghini’s been releasing.

This latest news is, of course, crushing for everyone – including us – who have been waiting with baited breath to see the Jota completely undisguised. Unfortunately, all of us will just have to wait a little while longer.

Despite that largely deflating news, Lamborghini still has plans to make an impact at the annual event with the new technology concept they’ve developed over at Sant’Agata. It’s still one of the vehicles that we’re mostly looking forward to seeing, but it still doesn’t escape our disappointment that we’ll only be seeing one Lamborghini at the event instead of two.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
What the hell man...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bs to the 3rd degree. Why wouldn't they bring it to Paris? I don't want to see a concept that they probably won't release.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Bs to the 3rd degree. Why wouldn't they bring it to Paris? I don't want to see a concept that they probably won't release.
The Murci replacement was never intended for Paris. They said a long time ago that it would be unveiled in 2011. Then they said at Geneva in March.

Then they started with these teaser images of the concept car for Paris and the media and everyone just assumed that this was the Murcielago replacement. I can understand the confusion with the first picture, but the second picture clearly indicates that the Paris car is a V-10, whereas the Murci replacement is going to be a V-12.

What has bugged me for the past couple weeks or so was people and websites trying to make the teaser images fit the Murci replacement spy pics, when they obviously just don't.

Personally I'm chuffed for the concept. I loved the Miura concept, and that funky dual-cowl Gallardo they did and the Estoque really grew on me, though not as much as the Rapide did. Whatever Lamborghini brings to Paris will be amazing and great to look at.

The wait until March will be agonizing.

·
Registered
122 Posts
This sucks. I was anticipating the arrival of the new beast that we will all be drooling over. I love the Murcielago but we need some new blood

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
If I'd care I'd be like:

or

Luckily though, I dont. :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts