Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not really :whistle::whistle:

This is kind of long, but its a detailed description of my experience with ADV.1.

Around July I was considering changing the wheels on my E46 M3. After speaking to Omar at Active Autowerke, he advised me that ADV.1 was the only way to go. On August 2nd I gave my deposit towards the new at the time ADV05 Trac-Spec in 19". I was told their would be an eight week turn around. The wait began. On September 29th I received a text from Jordan that he will be getting my wheels in two days. My day has arrived!!! I was beyond excited. I called Jon at Wheels Boutique and told him to have my tires ready.

The wheels arrived but didn't look as I expected. I wanted something more aggressive. I called Jordan and told him I wasn't satisfied with the way they turned out and I didn't want them. Jordan said to give him a few days to contact his Engineer and see what went wrong. I then received an email stating they found the problem and another order was placed. I was happy that Jordan was going to have the issue resolved without question but frustrated at the same time. Another two months of waiting :eek:hwell:

On December 14th the phone call came. My wheels were at ADV ready to be picked up. They looked PERFECT!!!!! Just how I envisioned them looking. The brushed face and brushed barrel was flawless. The polished lip was beautiful. I could not find a fault anywhere. I was more than satisfied. :bow1::bow1:

I would like to thank Omar from Active Autowerke for giving me a sweet deal and helping throughout the whole ordering process. I would also like to thank Melby and Carlos at ADV.1 for dealing with me every day asking questions, even after business hours. Last but not least Jon from Wheels Boutique for helping me pick a winning set-up.

Thanks again Jordan and Miguel for everything. The phone-calls, emails, pictures during manufacturing, the follow-up. Excellent customer service. I couldn't have asked for more.

Although this has been a four month process. After seeing how everything came out, I can honestly say it was worth the wait!!!!

On to the pics............

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
fvckin sick looking.

adv.1 ftw

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Your car looks amazing. I love every single choice you made with this car from the wheels to the color combo! You sir, have great taste.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Wow! You sir have one insanely clean E46 M3. You should be proud. The wheels really set it off. Congratulations. Well worth the wait in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That's the baddest E46 M3 I've ever seen. Perfect.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

I am super happy the way everything came out. I said that after the wheels I would not spend another penny.

Omar, I need a price on those things we discussed. The wheels need something behind them to set it off :whistle:

It never stops I tell you. :bow1:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I have been waiting for the first E46 M3 ADV.1 ride for a while (since you mentioned it in September) and it definitely does not disappoint! So sick!

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Beauuutiful e46 bro!

The colors and options are first rate

And the ADV.1 look perfect there.

you really seem to have an eye and take care of your car... you should be proud...

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 60 Posts