1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

Newcommer with first Benz purchased.
The beautiful 507 AMG.

Stepped up from a puny Inifniti IPL... the power just didnt to it for me.

This 507 on the other hand... leaves me speechless.

Frozen.jpg

Some more pics..
RimsAMG2.jpg

BackAMG2.jpg

Chris.

Reactions: In AWD We Trust

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Nice car, I like AMGs.

I never heard of a 507, I always thought AMG models were letters & only 2 digits, like my SL55. I guess they must be using some new system now, kinda like BMW is now using even #s for 2 doors & odd #s for 4 doors.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nice car, I like AMGs.

I never heard of a 507, I always thought AMG models were letters & only 2 digits, like my SL55. I guess they must be using some new system now, kinda like BMW is now using even #s for 2 doors & odd #s for 4 doors.
Not a new system, just a special edition. The full name for the model is C63 AMG Edition 507.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Not a new system, just a special edition. The full name for the model is C63 AMG Edition 507.
Too much stuff to keep track of, information overload these days. Thank god for google! SHM

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Very cool! That's a really nice color. I remember reading about the 507 - it's not just a C63 with some badges. They actually reworked the engine to back the visual changes. Really slick.

Are they numbered cars?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
beautiful
congrats

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice car, I like AMGs.

BMW's 4 Series Gran Coupe is 4 doors.

Love the car OP! The C63 AMG has been one of my favorite benz's and the 507 editionmakes it even better.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Gorgeous

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Will take some real pics over the weekend, do it some real justice ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts