1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

Newcommer with first Benz purchased.
The beautiful 507 AMG.

Stepped up from a puny Inifniti IPL... the power just didnt to it for me.

This 507 on the other hand... leaves me speechless.

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Hood

Some more pics..
Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Wheel Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Bumper

Chris.

Reactions: In AWD We Trust

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Nice car, I like AMGs.

I never heard of a 507, I always thought AMG models were letters & only 2 digits, like my SL55. I guess they must be using some new system now, kinda like BMW is now using even #s for 2 doors & odd #s for 4 doors.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nice car, I like AMGs.

I never heard of a 507, I always thought AMG models were letters & only 2 digits, like my SL55. I guess they must be using some new system now, kinda like BMW is now using even #s for 2 doors & odd #s for 4 doors.
Not a new system, just a special edition. The full name for the model is C63 AMG Edition 507.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Not a new system, just a special edition. The full name for the model is C63 AMG Edition 507.
Too much stuff to keep track of, information overload these days. Thank god for google! SHM

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Very cool! That's a really nice color. I remember reading about the 507 - it's not just a C63 with some badges. They actually reworked the engine to back the visual changes. Really slick.

Are they numbered cars?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
beautiful
congrats

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice car, I like AMGs.

BMW's 4 Series Gran Coupe is 4 doors.

Love the car OP! The C63 AMG has been one of my favorite benz's and the 507 editionmakes it even better.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Gorgeous

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Will take some real pics over the weekend, do it some real justice ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts