Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I wanted to see if Aston Martin drivers would buy a driving shoe from John Lobb.

Aston Martin and J Lobb launched a version 2 of their Winner Sport MKII driver's shoe.

Visuel1_2_.jpg

Here's the article that links to their website as well. The shoes cost 970 GBP.

Too pricey for shoe?

Attachments

·
1,597 Posts
Please try not to shill for your blog in order to get hits. We don't mind - but please at least try to get to know the community a lil' bit more before you do so.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
These are the second one for Aston Martin with Lobb. As I have seen in their new online shop opened for the whole europe it is not 970 pounds..but 625 euros or about 500 pounds.

I really like these shoes..now if only they are comfortable. (bad experience with other expensive brands)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i thought the price point was way too high. On J Lobb's website they are 970 GBP. Which is outrageous.
I would think 400 to 500 USD would be more reasonable.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Yes i thought the price point was way too high. On J Lobb's website they are 970 GBP. Which is outrageous.
I would think 400 to 500 USD would be more reasonable.
Winner Sport MkII - Collections | John Lobb - Official website here is this model with price 595 pounds. It was 625 euros in the same site in different country.

400 to 500 usd must be 330 to 400 euros which is pretty low for lobbs. This is price range for Prada or some Guccis.

When the rubbish Louis Vuitton shoes sell for 450 euros I think 600 for a Lobb is a bargain.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I'm not a fan of the particular shoe, but I think the price is quite good for John Lobbs. Like Giannis said they're on par price wise with some gucci and prada shoes. Usually Lobbs are quite a bit more expensive. For what they are I think they're a pretty good deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts