Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys my parents are currently re-locating originally my plan was to stay here but I've just about had it with winters so i figured its time to start moving myself out west, eventually California is where I'd love to be but i can settle for Arizona as i really enjoyed my time out there last year :clap:. I've been actively looking for jobs since the beginning of this year with little progress, and it is a bit harder since i am currently on the east coast. If necessary i am able to fly out for a final interview and already have the necessary housing arrangements setup if i do find a job. Just looking to find out if anyone has any info on companies that are looking to hire Computer/IT Employee. I do also have some background with Web Design/Photoshop.

I am currently in school pursuing my bachelors in Business Administration with Concentration in IT. I've transferred all my classes online so I Am able to work and gain some experience in my field and I've been working in my current field which is Help Desk/System Administrator for over 2 years now.

Any info/help is greatly appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts