Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like many of you have chartered a private jet either in the past or recently. It looks ideal for the busy exec or entrepreneur. I noticed prices are like half of what they used to be. Is this beneficial to the UBER-BUSY( ha ha you like that one)?? These jets are beauties no doubt!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Haha I'm entirely too poor to even charter a jet, but I have a friend that owns a couple large PJ's.

I get a couple rides a year and it makes me feel special. :lol:

God willing one day i'm cool enough to justify a flight cost like that.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not that I travel private often, or more than twice for that fact :), but I must admit for me it had nothing to do with the plane itself. Drive or be driven to the local charter airport, walk from car through one door out the other and you are off. The convenience is well worth it (if the company s paying)

just my .02

·
Registered
729 Posts
pricing will never make any financial sense on jets. you do it cause you can. the whole time saving thing factors, but at the end of the day, it's cause you can.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Prices have come way down on chartering for sure. I have always chartered through local corporations that own aircraft for my personal use. Its a bit easier and more flexible to do fractional but local chartering is more affordable and for planned vacations and such that are not last min just as easy.

·
Registered
315 Posts
bentley jet is insane!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts