Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We couldn't pass up the chance to put the new HRE P101's on a 4x4 and I gotta say, what a monster! Customer came to us and wanted the craziest setup. Of course we went directly to HRE for a set of gloss black P101's in 20's. The we wrapped those with a set of Nitto Trail Grapplers. Finally we equipped it with a Ripp Superchager. What do you guys think of the final outcome?

Specs:

Ripp Supercharged
20x10
295/60/20 Nitto Trail Grappler

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
That looks so good.

When you install an aftermarket brake kit, as in this case, do you remove and leave off the stock rotor shields?

·
Registered
42 Posts
That looks so good.

When you install an aftermarket brake kit, as in this case, do you remove and leave off the stock rotor shields?
I believe in some cases they are trimmed to accommodate the rotor. At least that's what we do at my shop. In this case, it looks like they were removed.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yep! I love the P101. It really says something about a wheel when ti looks awesome on an Aventador and a Wrangler!

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Well I don't know anyone crazy enough to off road with these expensive of wheels, so it must be a mall crawler. The wheels do look good though

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
looks really good

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I thought the P101's we not load rated for trucks/SUVs.... has this changed?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Thank you for the clarification! Love the P101's and still hesitant to go back to ADV after I bent one on a smaller sized pothole on my Gen1 Jeep SRT8 I bought from y'all... especially now the new Jeep SRT8s are HEAVIER!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts