Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my cars in order of ownership. I loved each one in its own special way....but my heart will always be with my 2000 Honda Prelude. Got it my senior year of high school from my Dad & Mom. Best day EVER! And my second love is my G35 Coupe. That car was the first car that i honestly MISSED when i sold it....

2000 Honda Prelude...tons of mods...a few wreaks...many trips to the track...dozens of shows...tons of illegal activites took place in this thing during college too...

First car i bought on my own - 2004 G35X Sedan...1st one in PA...at 22 years old i thought i was BALLIN HARD (i kinda was?)

Took the Black G in for service and came home with this! My Pops was HEATED...this pic is after ALL the modding was done...HIN Car

Then came the Evo 9...FAST...but didnt last long...

Then the S2000...what a great car! Just wish i was 6 inches shorter

Even drove it all the way to Key West from Philly...with the top down...baller ish

Then i sold the Evo and got a Cayenne S....then sold the Cayenne S and the S2000 and got my 997....and that is the end of my JDM saga. I hope to oneday own a nice collection of JDM whips (5th Gen Prelude, Integra Type R, NSX, Supra, Civic Hatch, S15, GTR, etc) but for now im getting my Stuttgart on

Thanks for looking

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maciej, I LOVE that Civic mang....what kit were you running to get 400 wheel? Also, are those Mugens? Sweet ride bro!

·
Banned
1,979 Posts
Maciej, I LOVE that Civic mang....what kit were you running to get 400 wheel? Also, are those Mugens? Sweet ride bro!
Custom painted, HOK black with a gold flake, Rota wheels, B18 with B16 head, custom manifold with a GT30R and AEM. Then it was stolen. Oh well.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
i thought i was balling hard when i was 23 and i bought a brand new 98 supra (which were officially discontinued a week after i picked mine up.) picked it up in Atlanta (only salesman on the east coast that could procure the car for me, found it "on a boat on its way here"), drove it to the folks in FL for a few days vacation, cruised south beach, drove back up to Boston, and then drove it out to Cali a week later.

i had it up to 150mph within 10 miles of buying it, drove it like an absolute maniac til about 50k miles (i finally calmed down), took it cross country twice, BPU'd it at 60k miles (~425rwhp), rebuilt the engine @ 125k miles (i was young and stupid), added a .61mm turbo @ 150k miles (~ 500rwhp), and drove it to 175k miles. still got $25k when i sold it.

i don't miss it but i love to see them on the road...

- chuck

·
Banned
1,979 Posts
i had it up to 150mph within 10 miles of buying it, drove it like an absolute maniac til about 50k miles (i finally calmed down), took it cross country twice, BPU'd it at 60k miles (~425rwhp), rebuilt the engine @ 125k miles (i was young and stupid), added a .61mm turbo @ 150k miles (~ 500rwhp), and drove it to 175k miles. still got $25k when i sold it.

i don't miss it but i love to see them on the road...

- chuck[/QUOTE]

So sick that if you kept that car now you'd get a crazy amount for it, its incredible how these cars hold their value now.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
So sick that if you kept that car now you'd get a crazy amount for it, its incredible how these cars hold their value now.
i only sold it 2 years ago - i thought $25k for a car w/ 175k miles was a steal :) i could have probably got more for it if i was more patient but i couldn't complain about the price.

- chuck

·
Banned
1,979 Posts
i only sold it 2 years ago - i thought $25k for a car w/ 175k miles was a steal :) i could have probably got more for it if i was more patient but i couldn't complain about the price.

- chuck
I completely agree, there is absolutely no other car that with those miles can pull in a value like that.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool cars guys! 350z's, Supras, boosted civis - all siiick cars in their own right. And the stories that go with them are priceless.

Chuck, that is a fantastic journey you had with that Sup mang.......and the color - WOW - only if you had a set of TS Gold Volk GTCs on there - Mmmmmmm :)

Keep em coming fellas...

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I had a 4dr civic that my parents bought my in HS for my first car. Then sold it and bought my Civic Si HB.
I tracked it once at Laguna Seca.
Here are some pics:

rear brakes

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
then bought this Evo 8 in 03 for promos for a friend's shop and then sold it in 04

Now I have this as my ride. Pcar is next

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Chuck, that is a fantastic journey you had with that Sup mang.......and the color - WOW - only if you had a set of TS Gold Volk GTCs on there - Mmmmmmm :)
ijm - imperial jade mica - if i remember the numbers right, 1 of 18 6sp TT's in that color.

my first choice was black or silver but since i got my payday after everyone else bought their 98s, the salesman called me one day in a panic:

"do you like green?"
"mmm..."
"DO YOU LIKE GREEN?!?!"
"i wanted black..."
"there's one on a boat coming over here unaccounted for... it's the only Supra that hasn't been sold... DO YOU LIKE GREEN?!?!"
"YES!"

the color was beautiful - had a great complexity in the sun - slighly metallic.

- chuck

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Have to post some STi action in here...Picked up 2004 java black pearl in early 05 w/ 1k miles from a collector. Just did some suspension and brake upgrades. Took it on road trips, spent almost a yr in phoenix tracking the heck out of it in 110 degree heat. Sold it a year and half and 21k miles later for barely less than I bought it. Great car and had tons of fun with it.

sinister

3 wheel motion hehe

in good company

rally it

track toy

eating porsches for lunch lol

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
ijm - imperial jade mica - if i remember the numbers right, 1 of 18 6sp TT's in that color.

my first choice was black or silver but since i got my payday after everyone else bought their 98s, the salesman called me one day in a panic:

"do you like green?"
"mmm..."
"DO YOU LIKE GREEN?!?!"
"i wanted black..."
"there's one on a boat coming over here unaccounted for... it's the only Supra that hasn't been sold... DO YOU LIKE GREEN?!?!"
"YES!"

the color was beautiful - had a great complexity in the sun - slighly metallic.

- chuck
Chuck,
my friend Nancy had one as well from Oregon. I think that she still has it. Still pristine condition except her mom just recently put a ding in it. Otheriwse, she doesn't drive it and just keeps it under a car cover. Lightly modded with exhaust and Timer and boost controller I think.

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
My first sports car was a 1988 Supra Turbo.. i bought it in 1990
I modded the car coppying an add by HKS and installed gold bbs rs look alike:D, kaminari body kit and HKS mods.. I cant find pics, but it looks exactly like the brown one .

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
super-charged? did the guys in santa clara do it?

i raced one in my supra when i was BPU (425rwhp) and we were dead even. after that, i came *very* close to doing the same thing you did for my DD.

- chuck

1 - 20 of 29 Posts