Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crazy. I still have the temp plates on and no inspection yet. Eurotech not only flashed my rs7, but a black one as well. One of the first dealers in the country to flash 2.

This round we did;

Full 3M Paint Protection
APR Flash
Gloss Black Emblems
Color Matched Reflectors
VAG Com Coding
Full Detail

Round 2 is next week consists of

H&R Lowering Module
Color Matched Brakes
1st Milltek Exhaust in the US is coming for a test fit

Round 3 - 21" ADV wheels.

PS. The flash, is literally....Absurd. Makes my R8 feel like it was in neutral.....Also made my APR Flashed S6 feel slow as well.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Wow! Looks amazing!! Any idea how much power it is putting down with the flash now? Any plans to take it to the track for some fun?

·
Registered
479 Posts
very nice! Cant wait to see round 2 and 3!

I have heard a few people say all around the RS7 is better than an r8... do you agree?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
This is such an amazing car, inside and out. And the flash makes it such a power house. With 4 people in the car it was still breaking ALL FOUR TIRES through first and second gear. Absolute monster. And the Nardo Grey looks sick on this car. Props to Jay for another amazing car and all the guys at Eurotech for knocking another car out of the park. Best shop in the Tri-State area for sure!

·
Registered
159 Posts
You could post pictures of this car all day, with that color, I'd just keep looking over and over, such a great color.

That's pretty nutty too, about the flash, lookin forward to your next rounds of updates.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Any idea where they sourced the emblems from? Trying to find some that are gloss black but the same size as the OEM.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can't wait to see the rest of what you have planned. Audi is killing it right now... I'm in love with pretty much every car they have out at the moment.

·
Registered
120 Posts
just saw you on rt 6 about an hour ago....looks sick!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
V10 no doubt.

Don't mean to hijack your thread:

The more I see it, the more even a "humble" S7 would make sense over an R8. Sleek, slow slung, plenty of cargo space, fits 5, perfect for long distance hauling. Better profile shot IMO. Pop up spoiler. Carbon fibre interior as standard in S7. Quilted interior seats as standard.

S7 at 420 HP and 400 lb feet: more torque than the V10. The magic of forced induction.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts