Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well boys and girls I purchased this in 2008 on ebay at around 3am on a Saturday night (yes I had been drinking). I had NO CLUE I would win it. In fact I had no clue I even bid on it until late Sunday I got an email that said "CONGRATULATIONS" It has been two years and I have only rode the bike a total of 10+ miles because I just dont fit on it. It has been in my living room, showroom, garage and just about anyone else. Great prop for woman, I can only imagine the kind of ass I would have got if I could actually ride it to the bar.

2008 kris krome custom. the bike is titled and only has about 20 miles on it and it does have a clear title. was only used for shows. This bike took first place at the 2008 detroit autorama, It took top honors in daytona '07 as well as 3rd place in the world championships metric class and 3rd place in the legends show at sturgis '07 and has also been featured on speed vision and in some ads for empire seven clothing company. This is truly a one off custom. This bike has a kris krome custom one off frame, custom dual chain setup, 35 degree rake, custom sheet metal and body work, matrix paint, escalade white and psycho blue with blue mica, kris krome elasta-merick forks, arlen ness hand controls and headlight, supreme legends forward controls, marlins bullet billet clock, smw wheels with avon tires, 21" front and 18" rear wheel with a 250 tire, custom 2.2 gallon gas tank, custom dual air intake and radiator, west-eagle seat, yamaha r1 1000cc motor, yamaha 5 speed transmission and yamaha custom front and rear brakes. This bike has a total length of 9'4".

Clearly I will NEVER get what I paid for the bike considering this was in the height of the custom chopper market BUT I am open to any and all offers. The bike is truly "only worth what someone will pay for it" SO WHAT WILL YOU PAY? Lets start at $17,500 (god that numbers makes me cringe)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This thing is insane! looks bitchin!
Thanks! People really do FLIP when they see it / Hear it.

My best friend has rode it more then I have and its always crazy to see him ride down the street with it. Really great for people with a company that want some promotion....... Stick some advertisements on the bike and you can really stand out from the crowd

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
That is one wild looking ride! Pretty cool, but I'm afraid of those chains drives :bitenails:. Put it back on Ebay, preferably during a holiday when people are more likely to be drinking :lol:.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts