Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
You'd think being a doctor and can afford a 458 italia he'd be able to afford a decent video camera...maybe he thought Japanese cops can't access Youtube?..LOSINGGGGGG!!!...

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
if he was in a skyline and did this at night on the C1 or Aqualine, they would have never caught him.... Thousands of people do this in Japan and never get caught but they are NOT in Ferraris

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I will NEVER understand why the hell you would incriminate yourself
on film.

I'm all for pulling runs... And i've pulled some doozie's, but F**k me i never filmed it..
What a dumbass!! And in broad daylight no less.......

That's what you do at 3 A.M! Not noon!

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Kida-san (president of Signal) and driver in this video has balls and a skyline. They do this all of the time

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
^ same guy, same car, better video

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
sometimes, the japs get caught when they go to the UK like Smokey in 1999 lol

·
Registered
558 Posts
wtf one part in that video it looks like he is going against traffic and almost kills a biker . . . or the freeways there that narrow

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
The massive pile-up in Yamaguchi late last year has exotics on the boys in "white helmets [traffic law enforcement]" radar. As for a $1,220/¥101,741 fine, tripling the speed limit will cost him significantly more, it will be in the thousands.

Bottom line, "You play, expect to pay." :eek:ldgit:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
^^^Truly legendary

We bump into Kazuhiko-san 3-4 times a years a various events…first impression would be he's a IT tech not a Speed Samurai.

Supra: 48 valve, 5.0 liter, V-12 out of a Toyota Century sporting twin HKS turbos

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
^^^Truly legendary

We bump into Kazuhiko-san 3-4 times a years a various events…first impression would be he's a IT tech not a Speed Samurai.

Supra: 48 valve, 5.0 liter, V-12 out of a Toyota Century sporting twin HKS turbos

that is his current supra. The one in the video I posted has an RB26 and he sold it to the prince of Dubai after the news report aired of his stunt. he then made another RB26 supra (white one), then a 3sgte supra (widebody gold) and then the 1GZ V12 TT one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts