1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Love it.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
You seem to have a lot of good content you bring in here but is it really any harder to just post the 4 pictures on here with the one paragraph that was written about it rather than divert the traffic back to your own site?
You seem to have great replies, but do you have to complain all the time?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You seem to have a lot of good content you bring in here but is it really any harder to just post the 4 pictures on here with the one paragraph that was written about it rather than divert the traffic back to your own site?
For me to post every single picture would cause some of the visitors with slower internet connection to slow down this page quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
For me to post every single picture would cause some of the visitors with slower internet connection to slow down this page quite a bit.
Like me when I'm using my older lap top. Some threads I can't even open when I'm on it

(Not internet connection just old computer lol)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can't wait to see the country club Ferrari crowd turn their noses up at it because it's different.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like me when I'm using my older lap top. Some threads I can't even open when I'm on it

(Not internet connection just old computer lol)
I am with you I have an older Dell and the video card isn't up to today's standards. Don't get me wrong I can buy a new laptop, its just that I get attached to my computers and all the stuff I have accumulated on it over the years LOL

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Jay Kay has great taste in cars, but I'm not feeling the green color.

·
Registered
545 Posts
A darker and less yellow green would have worked way better but to each his own.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
not digging it. but good for him for going for something different.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts