Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
New around here, joined to find inspiration as L4P seems lively of car mods. :)
Firstly, I'd like to show you my current daily!

Modifications I've done to the car so far:
- Quad exhaust
- XFR valence
- Suspension (Lower springs + Dampers)
- Get rid of some of the chrome

Mods I plan to do are:
- Window tint
- Even lower springs!
- More fast (All I can think of for now is tuning chip box.. very limited options because turbo diesel)
- Wheels (Thinking of concave wheels, I really fancy Vossen's CVT and CV7 wheels and ADV.1's ADV10DC wheels :p)

garage_attachment.jpg

garage_attachment (1).jpg

IMG_3268.JPG

garage_attachment (2).jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! One of my fav sedans too, get quite a few people approach me to compliment and look at the car.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Left exhaust outlet looks a little askew. Very sharp car though. And nice pictures!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Left exhaust outlet looks a little askew. Very sharp car though. And nice pictures!
Definitely is, haven't gotten around to taking off the exhaust to bend the exhaust hanger.

Thanks guys! Will get a new set of wheels either this month or next, still deciding between 22 or 20s. Tbh, I wasn't thinking about getting new wheels until I saw pictures of a XF on ADV.1's websites few weeks ago ;)

Nice! I love my XFR.
Wonder how it feels to drive an XFR! Good purchase mate

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in the original post, the engine is the tiny 4Cyl 2.2D. Personally I love the engine..fuel efficient, and faster than the average car! But..was driving next to a Maserati Granturismo and GTR and was left in the dust :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Definitely is, haven't gotten around to taking off the exhaust to bend the exhaust hanger.

Thanks guys! Will get a new set of wheels either this month or next, still deciding between 22 or 20s. Tbh, I wasn't thinking about getting new wheels until I saw pictures of a XF on ADV.1's websites few weeks ago ;)
What size did you end up with? I have the black Sportsbreak with 20" on ADV.1´s webpage :)
I did not want to go for more than 20" to mess up the comfort... But I think 22" had looked realy good

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Really nice car! Your car looks really sleek :)

I haven't bought any wheels yet, but I've decided against 22" after realising how much higher the ride height will be.
I've got a quote from Vossen distributor in Aus. Good pricing but they only have 22" in the XF fitment.
Next, I'll be seeking out for an ADV.1 distributor for Australia and will decide then. :)
Will be deciding between ADV.1 and Forge-wheels.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Nice car. I am pretty sure that Tyrepower hawthorn (melb) is the only adv.1 dealer in aus (I could be wrong though...)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Really nice car! Your car looks really sleek :)

I haven't bought any wheels yet, but I've decided against 22" after realising how much higher the ride height will be.
I've got a quote from Vossen distributor in Aus. Good pricing but they only have 22" in the XF fitment.
Next, I'll be seeking out for an ADV.1 distributor for Australia and will decide then. :)
Will be deciding between ADV.1 and Forge-wheels.
I was looking at Vossen in the start to, but having 22" in Norway with the bad roads is not good...
ADV.1 is a good choise, if you can´t find any dealers in your country just send them an mail and they are happy to help out.
I was talking alot to them and my dealer in Norway before I orderd to make sure to get the best fit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok awesome, thanks for the help!
22" look too oversized for the XF in my opinion anyway..
I'll be contacting a dealer soon :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So here it is! FORGE Wheels FR10-DC, finished with a brushed alloy center and polished lip.
Dealing with the company is great as they provided the best service I could ask for, and had tried their best to assist me with choices of finishes, as well as options to get my car sitting more low. No regrets!

Recent photos from 'South-East Cruising' event at Gold Coast, QLD, Australia.
10575224_10203854674380368_3880460425450220255_o.jpg
Photo credit: Byung Kim

10661864_10203854643339592_1142699338492831060_o.jpg
Photo credit: Byung Kim

10668768_703036709793198_6791156676810486173_o.jpg
Photo credit: Winning Designs

Next on my checklist is: AirREX kit, Sport/XFR/XFR-S bumper, and maybe the Vorsteiner XFR diffuser and trunk spoiler.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts