Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
First time posting, thought I'd introduce myself with these photos I took last night. Jaguar XJR and Mercedes E63 AMG, shot for Winding Road Magazine at Willow Run Airport in Ypsilanti, MI. Drove the Jag home after the shoot, it is a rocket!

Comments/critique welcome!

cheers,

-Chris

Chris Amos Photography

·
Registered
539 Posts
Those interior photos are sick. Did you do anything special to get a perfect exposure like that? The light painting shots look great too!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!

Those interior photos are sick. Did you do anything special to get a perfect exposure like that? The light painting shots look great too!
The interior photos were painted too. I setup a tripod in the back seat, put the shutter on a timer and painted over the sunroof, front window, and through the side windows. This gives a nice even exposure over the interior. Just takes some practice to get it right ;)

For the light painting, I use a 4 foot fluorescent shop light plugged into a battery in my backpack. Flip the switch on and presto! The rest is merging all the different exposures in photoshop. For the image in front of the building I used about 7 exposures, one or two for each car, the background, and the ground. Glad you guys like, I'll post up some more of my work when I get a chance!
cheers,
-Chris

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sick pictures... which one did you like more the E or the jag?
The Jag had a fantastic engine, I didn't get a chance to drive the E much, but it seemed like a little more of an involved drive. One thing I didn't like about the E was the gear selector setup. Love the Jag's interior, especially how the gear selector rises up and the vents open when you start it up, very dramatic!

That's some wicked ish right there! Looks like it came straight out of some magazine!
Superb shots man!
Thanks guys! These will be going in Winding Road Magazine ;)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
nice shots, and winding road is the shit

1 - 20 of 22 Posts