Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I'd like to thank JLC for hosting such a great event at the Beverly Hills boutique tonight. It was cool to see the Amvox 2 DBS Transponder watch as well as the Aston Martin Racing Paris Edition. I will just let the pics do the talking:D

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Top notch reporting! JLC and AM, what a wonderful combination.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I love JLC events. The best event from a watch manufacture to the day for me. Last one we were invited to this year the goodie bag was awesome. Love those Reversos engraved... I love the brand. Thanks for sharing. At our event they wouldn't let us take pictures. Granted there was mostly tourbillon prototypes. Then there was the two heavily armed guards and they never smiled. Wickedlysane and I were the youngest people at the event. Super cool JCC296.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Some times I regret living in New Orleans because I miss great events like these but I just get my "To Go Cup" from the bar and that always puts a smile on my face.......

·
Registered
180 Posts
Amazing pieces...Great car too!

·
Registered
379 Posts
WOW--thanks for the photos Jason. What is the size of that world time compressor chrono with the blue? I have seen they are making one at 44mm instead of 46.3mm.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts