Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Jacksonville for the day with some friends and was wondering where some good watch stores are. I'm looking for a new band for my pyrolume so anywhere that has nice straps too.

Thanks
Travis

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I'm in Jacksonville for the day with some friends and was wondering where some good watch stores are. I'm looking for a new band for my pyrolume so anywhere that has nice straps too.

Thanks
Travis
Travis your best bet is to head to the Town Center here and just start hitting the stores. Sad to say but shopping here is not so good we still have no nordstroms or Neiman Marcus yet. Slacking

·
Registered
280 Posts
Travis your best bet is to head to the Town Center here and just start hitting the stores. Sad to say but shopping here is not so good we still have no nordstroms or Neiman Marcus yet. Slacking
+1.

I believe there is a 'Mayors' (?) at the Town Center that is probably your best bet of finding anything nice in town. Not sure exactly where in Jax you are but there might be something in Ponte Vedra, not too sure though.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, talked to some locals while i was there and went to the town center stores. Lots of nice stuff there. Found Mayors, the Panerai dealer and had a look, really nice people in the store. Talked to me for a while. Ill hopefully be getting one from them in the near future.

Is there another meeting place for cars and coffee or is it completely gone now?

Thanks,
Travis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts