Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really happy with the work done to my Milgauss by Jack at IWW.. Picked the watch up used and sent it directly to Rolex for service, polish and then to Jack... The green glass with DLC treatment is a knockout combo for me.. I just love it.. I wasn't 100% sure how it would come out from IWW though... I had seen many many pics of the Bamford and Pro Hunter and the quality is amazing from them... But the price of those watches are also amazing... amazing they get that much for them!...

With the good reviews and the price from IWW it all made since... But again i wasn't 100% how it would come out..

Well i can tell you its perfect... I am blown away and could not be happier with it..... Jack doesn't know i am posting this... .. but its really just a excuse to show you guys my new watch!..

·
10,594 Posts
Turned out Awesome! We've discussed jack here before on several occasions. I recently approached him with a job but he was too chicken to do the work.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
First and foremost, nice piece. I'm a Rolex guy, myself--I've gone with Bamford but never IWW. I'm assuming you would recommend their work, based on your post. Thanks for the insight.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very nice piece! Also, have to wonder how you would recommend their work, does it compare to to Bamford, etc?

·
7,022 Posts
Sweet. Please keep us posted as it wears. I hope it holds up; I've just heard of instances in the past where the finish on the bracelet doesn't hold up as well as expected. I'd love to hear your experience with it as time goes by. Congrats and wear in good health.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts