Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tend to buy stuff for everyone else and rarely spend money on myself....In the next few months I plan on buying my first "nice" watch. The top of my list at the moment is an IWC portofino, I originally wanted black strap, black dial (IW391008) but when I went to my AD today, they had sold it a few days ago BUT they did have the brown strap silver/white dial (IW391007), started to grow on me very fast. Not a fan of the mesh strap whatsoever. I also had a speed master, transocean stainless case, gold strap and some others on the list but the portofino is at the top. Question is, who has this watch, how long have you owned it and how does it hold up over time, and does anyone have it with any other straps on it? I think a blue alligator would look sweet on it!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As the day goes on I am pretty much making up my mind on this particular watch. To answer your question, this would be my first white dial, up until today I was never really a fan of white/silver-white dials, as I mentioned I went in to see the one with the black dial..I'm a changed man lol...but who knows. They might a get the black one in and I'll like it more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts