Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have good numbers of IWC Big Pilot fans here, so this should be interesting to some of you. IWC announced the IWC US Boutique Edition Big Pilot in October, and expected arrival was early November, however it had been delayed for a lil bit.

Got a call from the boutique last week that the watch is finally arriving the Beverly Hills boutique this week (assuming other boutiques in the country too). It's a pretty cool piece IMO. Definitely going to check it out in person.

Some press pics:

p.s there is another boutique edition Big Pilot Perpetual Calendar with orange indices that should be arriving the boutique in mid Jan as well...saw pictures of it...and it's a SICK watch:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
The gimmick works for me. The blue is dope.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Fell for the gimmick...I like it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ahhh, I want an IWC so bad!!! I love the Pilot, but my favorite is the Portuguese. Talk about a dream watch...anyway, I love the blue as well! :clap:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hmm not a huge fan..

I think my favorite BP's are:

BP Andreas Huber Perpetual Calendar

BP Sincere Ti

BP Beverly Hills/Las Vegas

BP Bartorelli

Standard 5004/5002 and 5004 WG are nice enough too! I prefer the above but I don't think the x2 - x5 price tags justify them enough over the standard

·
Registered
661 Posts
These are LE's from a few years back.

I think the Andreas Huber Perpetual is from 2009 and trades around $50k USD. It has the exhibition back with Andreas Huber engraved on the rotor. Only 70 pieces

Vegas and Bev Hills are just under 20k

Hmm not a huge fan..

I think my favorite BP's are:

BP Andreas Huber Perpetual Calendar

BP Beverly Hills/Las Vegas

Can i get price from anyone on these ? and the blue which started the thread ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts