9,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
wow Kirby. Now that's bringing sexy back. :whistle:
Not too shabby for my first model shoot since April. :D

Trying to work off the rust.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Kirby the thing that stands out most to me in your pictures is the use of lighting - it's amazing. How much of it is from the lighting fixtures you use, and how much is post processing? Like the last pic for example, did you turn off all the lights in the room and just light her body and then make some adjustments in ps, or did you create most of that effect in photoshop?

·
Super Moderator
9,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Kirby the thing that stands out most to me in your pictures is the use of lighting - it's amazing. How much of it is from the lighting fixtures you use, and how much is post processing? Like the last pic for example, did you turn off all the lights in the room and just light her body and then make some adjustments in ps, or did you create most of that effect in photoshop?
I had one strobe light close to her so it only would only light her up. The lights in the room were off and curtains closed except for that one window we have no curtain for :eek:hwell:.

Some minor adjustments in pshop.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Kirby, when are you shooting my girl? maybe an underground thing?? I love the contrast of the cement and concrete with the fine lines of the car. Pretty Please.

·
Super Moderator
9,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Kirby, when are you shooting my girl? maybe an underground thing?? I love the contrast of the cement and concrete with the fine lines of the car. Pretty Please.
Anytime Raw...Just lemme know

201 - 220 of 5443 Posts