Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a video about 2 of the greatest Ferrari ever made, and I ask you to choose...which one would you take? the rare and roofless F50? or maybe the almighty Enzo? or even the Enzo with lovely black rims and some FXX details? it's up to you to choose! it's a shame that no F40 showed up...

· Registered
327 Posts
F50 100%. I feel like they are extremely undervalued. I never hear about them or see them much.
On a side note I really dislike the "FXX accents" on that enzo for some reason, well as much as a person can dislike an enzo that is.

· Registered
5,540 Posts
regular Enzo for me.

· Registered
7,807 Posts
F50 with larger headers and straight piped exhaust. no intent on jacking thread but here is straight piped F50 start at :52

· Registered
415 Posts
F50 with larger headers and straight piped exhaust. no intent on jacking thread but here is straight piped F50 start at :52
:O

Yes its the F50 for me. I love the F40 too but there are way fewer f50s and I've also had the pleasure of riding in a black convertible f50. One of the best experiences of my life. The best sounding car ever made IMO.

And you're forgetting about the 288 GTO which i would choose over an F50!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.