Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's finally confirmed that the infamous Lamborghini Aventador is for sale. I love Teamsalamone , I know Bryan and Divina personally and their live presence just brings everything to life.

Back to what the title indicated , his Aventador has been across many cities and if you were to ask me, I'd perhaps say it's the most infamous Aventador out there , besides the Marc's ( The one that was split in half about a month ago ) which was an online sensation for a little while .

He also declared that it's the highest mileage Aventador out there, The car is at 30,000 miles.

I can't lie, it would be an awesome pick up for someone, I'd guess the car is worth about 250k , That's 458 italia prices .

He's expecting his Aventador Roadster next month with (what he claimed) going to be the craziest color Lamborghini has ever made ( Gotta love Bryan) .

looks wise the car is absolutely stunning , it has 3 layers of wrap, clear, Chrome and extreme lettering .

Just seeing if you guys would consider buying it, I know I would, But I only have GTR money that I will be getting within the next couple months :clap:

Winning!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I can't believe he is selling it, I assumed all along he would have kept both aventadors and sold the Gallardo...

Also I thought it only had 22k miles

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Reactions: Pushn'lbs

·
Registered
848 Posts
I believe his roadster has already gotten to the US. Can't wait to see it! Someone is going to end up with one badass car.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something, but why are you guys all excited for a high milage car?
Because it's relatively cheap, and you don't have to worry about reliability since Lamborghini is owned by Audi.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something, but why are you guys all excited for a high milage car?
Because when doing a UGR build with a fresh motor, you want to find the lowest price Avy out there. Which in this case is this one.

On top of that, how many Aventadors have you seen lower than 380-390?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts