Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was trying to find a good video that gave a good mix of everything. I'll add more videos to this thread as time goes on.

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very cool video man. lol at robby gordon - "the whole race no breaks"
I was standing just to the right of the filmer who shot that, and robby was pretty animated about not having any brakes. He was a madman that race, engine braking, sliding all over the place, and STILL came in second place, a close second place too.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Damn... I love them trucks!!!!

I always imagine blasting down the freeway and then passing cars driving in the grass in the median... hahahahahahahahahaha

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Damn... I love them trucks!!!!

I always imagine blasting down the freeway and then passing cars driving in the grass in the median... hahahahahahahahahaha
You laugh... but coming into LA during GoldRush, I got into a 100 mph cruise with a guy in a black Tundra prerunner. He was probably on 35's or 37's and was easily hanging with me. He was weaving in and out of traffice like a sports car. I was thoroughly impressed. If I lived out in the western US, I would be dangerous with 4x4's. You guys are spoiled out there on places to go offroad.

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is a quick video from Vegas to Reno last weekend....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts