·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wtf

·
Registered
817 Posts
Almost as pure sex as the Models in your Suite at SEMA.

Seriously Jordan, Beautiful set up! Pics forwarded to SL Jordan here in Calgary. Hopefully he calls Bobby Tuned faster then previously mentioned!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Perfect setup for this car. Like it's not even fair how good it looks. Love those wheels, by far my favorite out of the lineup.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
wow thats so sick looking. nice pipes!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
perfect..
i dont really reply to threads unless i really REALLY like something.
this is awesome
Thank you sir! I'm the same way :bow1:

he he ha ha..... LOL
EPIC!
ADV.1's new theme song!

Almost as pure sex as the Models in your Suite at SEMA. Seriously Jordan, Beautiful set up! Pics forwarded to SL Jordan here in Calgary. Hopefully he calls Bobby Tuned faster then previously mentioned!
haha shhhhh!
ok cool man, lemme know when he's ready and I'll take care of him like family :bow1: well maybe not like family, but like a friends friend!

please sir, i want some more...
More you will have! We did a mini pre-shoot today and a full epicness shoot this weekend!

Perfect setup for this car. Like it's not even fair how good it looks. Love those wheels, by far my favorite out of the lineup.
thank you very much, yes the new ADV5.0 is a game rearrangement device.

Perhaps the best of your wheel designs yet. Would look killer as a 1 piece.
thanks! Honestly this was the most time consuming and frustrating design yet but in the end it was worth the trouble! And yes it's available in a 1 piece, and every other format we offer.

continue. :D

Nick
patience...

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Thank you for my new wallpaper. Those are the shapest wheels I've ever seen on an F430 for sure.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts