·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks I cant wait to mod that bad boy

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
I use to like the older stangs, fox's ect...but the newer stuff didnt look any good.....

then a few weeks ago I saw one just like that brand new in that color with the sec lights and it looked GOOOOODDD!!!!

congrats!!:bow1:

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
936 Posts
Great color choice, I grew up a die hard Mustang fan, and it wasn't until the latest lineup that I started liking them again.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Love the color, best bang for the buck. Cant wait to see what you do with her.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
awww wow that thing is so fucking amazing! if you mod the exhaust let me take those 4 inch tubes off of your hand:)

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
awww wow that thing is so fucking amazing! if you mod the exhaust let me take those 4 inch tubes off of your hand:)
We already have the FRPP 2.9 Whipple kit on order. With a more aggressive tune rather than the Ford Tune (which is 50-State Emissions friendly) we are looking to make 700RWHP just on the blower upgrade. We will also do LT headers, Xpipe and exhaust. But I agree with you suspension upgrades are a must w/700 RWHP, trailing arms a MUST, sway bars, adjustable panhard

I cant wait to drive this thing.

We also have a new set of ADV1's on order for it as well

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
ok im sorry my ford dealer salesman's a tard and its only 2.75 inches which he said were 4 but ill still look into it

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Sweet! The wife was talking about wanting a new Mustang and I love the body updates on the '10+ models. And I love the Grabber Blue!

Congratulations! Lemme know when I should ship you the blower Kit! :D

4" pipes on a stock engine??!?! Not unless its a diesel. 2.75" sounds big for stock but I haven't played with one of these yet so I couldn't vouch for what it has on it.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Tease time!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts