Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teased.

That was mean so here's another one that always makes me feel better after a violent tease like the one above.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Fuckin A maaannnnn. WOW. Do you want to sponsor my ride :D hahah

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yup... I need wheels. That is gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
epoc

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
After the tease you redeemed yourself with the second pic. I wish there was a better background so that I could use it as wallpaper though.

This could be your best work to date. Definitely one of them. Bravo!

·
Registered
712 Posts
First time ever I'm happy about a teaser!! I love those type of "artistic" shots where you only see a part of the car in high detail. New wallpaper, done.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love the deep concave design on the rear.
Are those gold screws on the rim ? Look great
thank you sir - they're actually titanium closed end hex nuts w/ a gold anodized finish and laser etched ADV.1 logo's on them : ) kinda awesome...Oh and matching titanium + anodized gold center cap ADV.1 logo inserts just to be that guy : )

Fuckin A maaannnnn. WOW. Do you want to sponsor my ride :D hahah
lol thanks! I wish, I can't even get my own ride sponsored :eek:

After the tease you redeemed yourself with the second pic. I wish there was a better background so that I could use it as wallpaper though.
This could be your best work to date. Definitely one of them. Bravo!
damn, that says alot - thank you! I've found it harder and harder to wow myself nowadays but this one definitely wow's the shit out of me...Literally.
p.s. this still isn't the true wowness. It's coming, January will be the real wow wtf shit your pants setup :bitenails:

First time ever I'm happy about a teaser!! I love those type of "artistic" shots where you only see a part of the car in high detail. New wallpaper, done.
glad you like it sir! I'll have full shoot uploaded with high res. wallpapers by end of week : )

Bolts approved.
woah, seriously CCP? that's it? no hello, I miss you, just bolts huh? ok wait till I see you in Miami I'm gonna bolt ur face to the Beards ass! (sorry everyone, inside joke kind of but not really but Adam likes to joke about his face in dudes asses it's weird but funny)

Anyways, here's some more aventateasers:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Jordan is making a new wheel design of a solid block of 6061 forged aluminum with my face etched into it.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can i apply for the position of "drive around and hop out of the car to clean the wheels at every red light"?
umm you're hired, done! :clap:

Jordan is making a new wheel design of a solid block of 6061 forged aluminum with my face etched into it.
it's not aluminum you asstard it's a block of compressed & heat treated unicorn spiky head things remember?! You made me gather them myself, aluminum would have been much easier thanks. Anyways, your face failed the radial fatigue testing so we have to add material in your mouth to strengthen the area so it can handle giant penis.

lolololol I'm lol'ing all by myself right now I have issues sorry everyone :eek:

·
Registered
513 Posts
There is just far too much perfection going on in those photos. Job well done!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
umm you're hired, done! :clap:

it's not aluminum you asstard it's a block of compressed & heat treated unicorn spiky head things remember?! You made me gather them myself, aluminum would have been much easier thanks. Anyways, your face failed the radial fatigue testing so we have to add material in your mouth to strengthen the area so it can handle giant penis.

lolololol I'm lol'ing all by myself right now I have issues sorry everyone :eek:
Ok now I'm lol'ing by myself.

This actually gives me an idea... Jordan, can I? PLEASE?!?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts