Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the aftermarket for the newer corvettes being so vast, there are endless things you can now do with your vettes. This customer who started with a C6 and ended with a blown LS2 making 600RWHP, a ZR1 conversion, and to assist with the icing on the cake, a set of D2FORGED VS1 purchased from [email protected]

Not the normal photo work we put out but with this 1bdasvt, it doesn't matter: (Photos from corvettes at Carlise)

D2FORGED VS1 Full Chrome
20x10
20x12.5

·
Registered
917 Posts
Car looks great but I've never been a fan of putting badging on a car pretending it's something it's not. Just because you add a blower and the ZR1 hood, side panels, etc doesn't make it a ZR1.

Reminds me of people who put M5 badges on there 525i's with the M kit.

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car looks great but I've never been a fan of putting badging on a car pretending it's something it's not. Just because you add a blower and the ZR1 hood, side panels, etc doesn't make it a ZR1.

The Badge says Z51 which is the package the car originally came from factory, C6 Z51 package. No posers here :wink:

·
Registered
4,464 Posts

badge on the side says Z51 which is factory pkg and the hood is not even a Zr1 hood. No faker there.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
It looks great! What does the plate mean? I'm having a hard time trying to figure it out..

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ZR1 hotness . . . see you guys at SEMA?
For sure, we'll be poppin bottles with the L4P crew like there's no tomorrow

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
looks good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts