Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, seeing all of the jeep threads, and offloading threads. I just wanted to see how many of you have owned jeeps, or still do. I find that once a jeep owner, always a jeep owner. I currently have 2 cherokees. One that is used for parts, and the other is used for work. Its a great truck for running lines and getting to remote locations.

So, lets see pics, or here what you had/have

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I have a grand cherokee...and actually looking at the new body style Cherokee's...or the new SRT8. I like them.

My wife wants a range rover...has for awhile. We go camping a couple times a year...and I just can't picture us rolling into the camp ground in a Range Rover. But a Jeep always fits in.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There has got to be more jeep owners then this

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I'll start here and work my way back.

2003 Jeep TJ American Expedition Vehicles 104" Wrangler, before Jeep built one.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
had an SRT8. loved the SRT8. wrecked the SRT8. want the next gen SRT8.

To most jeep people this really doesnt apply lol. I love it dont get me wrong but..

Jeeps should never be..

1. Lowered
2. Automatic Tranny (Jtruck and wagoneer excluded)
3. Chromed anywhere
4. Clean

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have built 6 Jeep Cherokees and 1 Grand Cherokee over the past 4 years for my wife to drive in the winter.

Examples of them a few missing:

I am seriously wanting a 2 door white XJ, but am having a hard time finding.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Jeeps are awesome!

Sadly I'm not a jeep guy!

Land Cruisers for the win, maybe one day I will have the pleasure....

edit: I remember when I was four years old I had a Power-Wheels Red Jeep Wrangler, I think it counts,

·
Registered
448 Posts

This is my 97 TJ when i first bought it. I am a teacher and dont have many pics here at school, but it has changed a bit, now has 35's, ford 8.8 arb locker, d30 up front with aussie, warn front bumper, besrk rear bumper/tire carrier, atoz rocker guards the list goes on and on. and subs and cdt componants.

I love my jeep, i wish i had the expendible income to make it everything i want it to be, but as the years have gone by it has gotten closer. really wanna take it cross country this summer to get in the desert in arizona, nevada and mountains as well. Not really sure that my 4.0 with 135000 miles will like that trip tho.

1 - 20 of 264 Posts