Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaving Michigan for California in a few weeks. So a few friends put on a party for me. :clap:

It's 15 degrees outside. The 997 is the only car on winter tires. Afterwards I was spinning the PS2s through 4th gear on the highway, uphill.

Only cars that didn't show was LingenfelterC6Z06, C5, 996TT, and choice of LP640/ZR1/NSX/FGT; their owners brought winter vehicles.

Nick

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
8 degrees here out side of chicago... I went to the winter car and truck last week.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Mid 70's windows open, top down on way to work. Just dont remind me in July when I get a second degree burn touching a wrench.

·
5,744 Posts
White Out, you moving out to Cali permanently? 52degress here in Socal haha.

-Markus-

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
San Diego for the next 4 months. Don't know if I will stay or not, I'm not really dead set on a place to settle down.

Nick

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
wanna talk about crappy weather, it was 60 degrees this morning on the way to class. 4 hours later it was snowing. and it still is. definitely wanna go somewhere warm!
looks like a fun party though!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Top down and could possibly get away with a tank top this weekend...80 degrees and its December..well CA residents get hit with everything else tho... =)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts