Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I got the opportunity to shoot for Ferrari Maserati of Long Island this weekend - they have such an amazing selection of cars amongst them the 458 Italia, that was actually getting picked up that same day. Well enough with the words, I'll let the pictures do the talking :D

The rest of their amazing collection

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
934 Posts
nice nice at the ferrari dealer

·
Registered
730 Posts
wow, just wow.. awesome pics!! :D might I ask what camera u are using? a friend of me is going to buy a cannon d550'somethingish soon, what do u think of that? u got anything to recommend for him? :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone

wow, just wow.. awesome pics!! :D might I ask what camera u are using? a friend of me is going to buy a cannon d550'somethingish soon, what do u think of that? u got anything to recommend for him? :D
I used a D90, but it for these shots additional lighting was key.

Not to sure about canons - You can always check out dpreview.com for some good reviews on cameras.

Good luck !

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thanks everyone

I used a D90, but it for these shots additional lighting was key.

Not to sure about canons - You can always check out dpreview.com for some good reviews on cameras.

Good luck !
thanks man, he's into this camera stuff, so he's pretty sure about the d550 and cant go for no mega expensive one. but thanks for helping :bow1:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Wow, you're good!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Great looking shots!!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts