Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked this up for my wife, and it came with a men's strap. It's a beautiful watch but I would rather be kidnapped and sold into slavery then wear this outside. The funny thing is I have met 2 other people with this watch and they where both guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I've only seen those in the display cases @ dealers. IMHO a cool watch for a chick, but if I ever saw a man wearing that....

...Well you get the hint. LOL

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
DAMN! My eyes!!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Well I think it all depends on the lady thats wearing it. The right girl and this could be interesting. But Blingy, def.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Women love leopard and diamonds.. someone at rolex had the right idea

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
There's a whole lot going on with that watch. I couldn't rock that.
The most I want going on in my watch is spinning diamonds, a la Chopard Happy.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
The right women can pull anything off. Case and point. Exact watch. Enjoy.

I personally think its fucking hot.

This $40000 luxury Rolex Cosmograph Daytona, is with diamond and sapphire stones and decked on top of a leopard print design.

The watch has an 18-karat yellow gold case, with 36 baguette cognac sapphires around the body and eight diamonds festooned on the dial. Another 48 diamonds are decked right where the strap (with its 18k yellow gold deployable clasp) connects to the frame. Both the bejeweled dial and the leather strap are clad in loud yellow, black and red leopard print.

It seems very strange, totally different from the previous Rolex elegant and graceful design, or evev to some degree too wild. Will you buy it if you’re affordable?

The most people would say no, for that although it’s originally designed for men, it appears a little feminine. As a survey by some action sites shows that many men buy this one but never wear it. Hence, we may rarely see this watch worn in someone’s wrist.

However, women will like it. Unlike men’s motivation of buying this watch, women’s may be the pursuits of releasing their internal passion. Bling-bling is one thing. A leopard print for a Daytona, long considered as the most beautiful Rolex ever produced, is a whole other deal. Of course, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Wait? I'm not trying to be an @ss but that woman had some hairy wrists? Either way I kinda dig the dial but the rest is too much.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Wait? I'm not trying to be an @ss but that woman had some hairy wrists? Either way I kinda dig the dial but the rest is too much.
:laugh:

He bought it for his wife, but it came with a men's strap.

He put it on to take the picture and poke fun at the guys who he has seen wearing it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts