Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So before it gets hotter than a Fat guy, on a treadmill, eating grilled Jalapenos... (yeah, THAT hot!) :D

I'm organizing a "Meet & Greet" in Plano/Frisco!
This is definitely long overdue but, it's never too late. ;) And depending on feedback and turnout, we can make this a 'regular event' throughout the year.
I'd like to get feedback on when most of you can make this: Saturday May 31st or Saturday June 7th?

I have not one but two potential Meet Locations:

OverSeas Service Haus (import indy Shop on Preston Rd in Frisco) which happens to be right next door to a Hooters! I take my chariot there for service as well. They have offered to host us and offer tour of their shop and services.
Overseas Car Care | Dallas Import Car Care Center & Collision Repair
4210 Preston Rd
Frisco, TX 75034

or

Parking lot situated near KOHLS at Custer Rd & McDermott - It has a Mexican Restaurant and Papa Johns on site. Richardson Tex-Mex | Richardson Mexican Food Restaurant
2300 McDermott Rd
Plano, TX 75025

All are welcome from neighboring areas! I look forward in meeting you guys and feel free to bring your significant other, friend, etc. And in an effort to bring more enthusiast out, all Luxury and Exotics are welcome! This is for "socializing and enjoying the rides". :)

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn.... Not one of you local guys want to mix and mingle?

There are 5 confirmed outside of L4P.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Don't know what I have planned for those dates, but I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay fellas,

So I believe you all would prefer meeting place 1: European Auto Haus!

This will give you guys an opportunity to see a "shop option" for work on our rides. Also the Hooters right next door is pretty convenient too!

Time: I was thinking @ 1 or 2. That way who ever is hungry can grab lunch.
If these times work for you, post up 1 or 2 so we can all be on time.

We will have spots reserved on the parking lot so we can park together for photos!

See you all Saturday... :)

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice man. My family and I have plans right after I meet up. But that event should be awesome!

See you guys tomorrow at 1 at OVERSEAS in Frisco!

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Handful of cars. But it had rained just prior that morning. Looking to do another real soon...

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
dang how did I not see this!!!

Reactions: TXSTYLE

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AGREED!!! I am checking on spots now and will update soon...

I see there are 10 posts here (now 11) yet over 1,000 views!

Don't be Shy guys... :wink: The more interest I see, the better I can locate the right spot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts