Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready for a good car movie to come out!! I already have a story line to start. Cage settles down with Jolie. Gets the scrap heap GT500 fully restored and then Master P boosts it from him. Then 2 hours of blood, sweat and gears trying to get it back!! What do ya think?:confused:

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I'm ready for a good car movie to come out!! I already have a story line to start. Cage settles down with Jolie. Gets the scrap heap GT500 fully restored and then Master P boosts it from him. Then 2 hours of blood, sweat and gears trying to get it back!! What do ya think?:confused:
that actually could be a good plot. Write it up and sell it to the studio :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
he would have to go back to his old ways for some reason or another, it's how all action sequels go.

and he should probably team up with an old enemy of his to achieve a greater good

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I am so ready for this, I must have watched the first one 200 times with my boy. We need some new mindless crap to watch.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am so ready for this, I must have watched the first one 200 times with my boy. We need some new mindless crap to watch.

I may just have to watch it tonight!!! Well, maybe tomorrow night! Sons of Anarchy is on tonight!! Speaking of mindless crap!!:laugh:

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Cage does seem to need some money so it is plausible.

You'll just have to get your fix with Cars 2 next summer. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
I watched it so much the DVD burned out. LOL! I know every word in the movie by heart. And Angelina with Blonde hair FTW! BAD ASS! I vote for II. Who do we call? LOL!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Man, I loved that movie. Must've watched it at least 100 times.
Always thought Fast and the Furious was a bad spin-off and couldn't understand how the hell anyone would like those crappy movies over Gone in 60 Seconds..

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
This would be a great movie to do a sequel to! Now the rumor of a Top Gun 2...not so much
I'm not sure Iceman can still fit in the cockpit! :)

And back on topic, more or less...

Eleanor from the original Gone In 60 Seconds

I haven't seen the Nick Cage version in years. I'm definitely going to have to make time to watch it again this weekend!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I would love a sequel, no doubt my favourite my movie of all time. Eleanor is a gorgeous car.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i hope this happens.....statham needs to be in this one tho

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
statham and sphinx together would be sick

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
is master p still relevant enough to be a studio movie villain? i wonder how much of the original cast they could get back. i would definitely be interested in a sequel as long as it's not directed by zack snyder.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Gone in 60 Seconds 2 sounds great. I think there definitely should be more recent cars like the Porsche Carrera GT, Ford GT, and the Ferrari 599 GTO!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts