Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ready for a good car movie to come out!! I already have a story line to start. Cage settles down with Jolie. Gets the scrap heap GT500 fully restored and then Master P boosts it from him. Then 2 hours of blood, sweat and gears trying to get it back!! What do ya think?:confused:

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I'm ready for a good car movie to come out!! I already have a story line to start. Cage settles down with Jolie. Gets the scrap heap GT500 fully restored and then Master P boosts it from him. Then 2 hours of blood, sweat and gears trying to get it back!! What do ya think?:confused:
that actually could be a good plot. Write it up and sell it to the studio :D

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I am so ready for this, I must have watched the first one 200 times with my boy. We need some new mindless crap to watch.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am so ready for this, I must have watched the first one 200 times with my boy. We need some new mindless crap to watch.

I may just have to watch it tonight!!! Well, maybe tomorrow night! Sons of Anarchy is on tonight!! Speaking of mindless crap!!:laugh:

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Cage does seem to need some money so it is plausible.

You'll just have to get your fix with Cars 2 next summer. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Man, I loved that movie. Must've watched it at least 100 times.
Always thought Fast and the Furious was a bad spin-off and couldn't understand how the hell anyone would like those crappy movies over Gone in 60 Seconds..

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
This would be a great movie to do a sequel to! Now the rumor of a Top Gun 2...not so much
I'm not sure Iceman can still fit in the cockpit! :)

And back on topic, more or less...

Eleanor from the original Gone In 60 Seconds

I haven't seen the Nick Cage version in years. I'm definitely going to have to make time to watch it again this weekend!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i hope this happens.....statham needs to be in this one tho

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.